The right to vote is one of the fundamental human rights, and the denial to use it shows a person's immaturity and the lack of education. Fortunately, the percentage of such people is relatively low, and all concerned citizens who care about the future of their country keep track of all events in politics. Moreover, there's a variety of digital tools for voters: they help people make informed choices if they fail to make it alone. However, political processes are widely discussed everywhere, from an educational institution to a coffee shop. Students consider it rather difficult to write papers on political topics, so they decide to use writing services and select the best ones using best custom writing reviews. But it doesn't mean that modern youth is completely unaware of what's going on in politics. And it's surprising because a heavy academic load in an educational institution seems to leave no free time to check the latest news and watch politically-oriented content. And much credit in it should be given to voter guides. Writing service reviews shows you each service's pros and cons, so making a choice is much easier than voting for the right politicians.
The American Voter Guide program is successful thanks to all of the partners who distribute guides to voters in communities all over the country. These guides are created to present candidates and the issues in a simple format and increase voter turnout. Join dozens of organizations in informing young voters all across the country. Become a partner today!Sign up to Partner Here
Already a Partner?
- Embed and Share Digital Content Put your digital voter guide on your website and promote it on social media
- Check out our Partner Toolkit available here with tips on creating content, design, distribution, and more
- How to Use the Voter Guide Generator Using the Voter Guide Generator is the most efficient and cheapest way to develop both digital and print guides. We have put together a step by step document that will walk you through how to create your guide using the Voter Guide Generator
- Deadline for Partner Sign Up: 6 weeks prior to desired date for voter guide distribution (we suggest distribution beginning at least one month prior to your target election date)
- Deadline Content Completion: 4 weeks prior to voter guide distribution to begin
General Election Dates (November 7, 2017)
- Deadline for Partner Sign Up: August 22, 2017
- Deadline for Content Completion: September 5, 2017
Voter Information Specific To Your Area
Voting is quick and easy in America, but every state runs their elections a little differently. Select your state to find out what you need to do to cast your ballot and vote your values this election.